Sun. Dec. 28th Weekly Bulletin
CHURCH SERVICES COMMITTEE - Team 3 – Renee Kortesis, Chris Nichols, Pete Mastoras,Mike Kangelaris
READER - Anthony Whitley
MAIDENS FOR CHRIST - TEAM 12 – Zoe Kazakos, Nicole Kortesis, Coco Clark, Evie Soriana, Jaclyn Casper
ALTAR BOYS MINISTRY - Team 2 – George Sechrest, Christian Gallos, Angelo Leontaritis, Jack Nolan, Demetri Ioannou, Luke Holton, Lucas Thomas, Athan Kanellas, Chrysovalanti Hull, Stylianos Karagiannis, Dafi Siokis, Mario Strates, Pavlos Strates, Lucas Strates
8:45 AM Matins & Divine Liturgy: 13th Sunday of Luke
-Coffee hour hosted by the family & friends of Niki Kortesis
Monday, November 29, 2021
10:00 AM Warm-Up America
7:00 PM Orthodoxy 101
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
8:45 AM Matins & Divine Liturgy: Andrew the First-Called Apostle
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
4:30 PM Greek School: Regular Classes
4:30 PM Greek School: Conversation Class
6:00 PM Philoptochos Board Meeting
Thursday, December 2, 2021
8:45 AM Matins & Divine Liturgy: St. Prophyrios
4:30 PM Girls Volleyball
6:00 PM Paraklisis to the Theotokos
Friday, December 3, 2021
7:00 PM Vespers at St. Barbara's Church, Durham, NC
Saturday, December 4, 2021
8:45 AM Matins & Divine Liturgy: St. Barbara the Great Martyr, St. John of Damascus & St. Seraphim Bishop of Phanar
Sunday, December 5, 2021
8:45 AM Matins & Divine Liturgy: 10th Sunday of Luke
12:00 PM General Assembly Meeting
5:00 PM GOYA Christmas Party @ Slalmas Residence
Philoptochos Needs Your Help!
Philoptochos is collecting jogging suits to be donated to the Mental Health Association of Forsyth County. The suits are for the patients at Novant and Wake Forest Baptist Medical Centers.
Suits should have no drawstring in the pants and a pull over style top. Does not have to be lightweight. All sizes needed but, the majority needed are large, XL and XXL.
We would like to hit the goal of 50 suits.
2) "Love Christ and put nothing before His Love. He is joy, He is the life, He is the light. Christ is Everything. He is the ultimate desire, He is everything. Everything beautiful is in Christ."
3) "Somebody who is Christ's must love Christ, and when he loves Christ he is delivered from the Devil, from hell and from death."
4) God loves us very much. He continuously has us in His thoughts and He protects us. We must believe this reality well and not be afraid of anything in life.
5) You should fill up your souls with the presence of Christ, with divine love, with joy. The joy of Christ will heal you.
6) You should not be concerned whether or not people like you, but you should be concerned about loving Christ and all your fellow human beings. Only in this way will your soul be filled with Jesus Christ.
7) The most important thing in our lives is to love Christ and then all our problems will be resolved.